+995 322 53 23 11
Diagnosis, treatment and prevention of reproductive disorders in women, men, children and adolescents:
- All kinds of menstrual disorders – menorrhagia, metrorrhagias, amenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, etc .;
- Metabolic syndrome, hypothalamic syndrome, body mass deficiency;
- Hirsutism, rash on face and body in girls and women;
- Polycystic ovary syndrome;
- Hyperprolactinemic syndrome;
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia;
- Primary ovarian failure;
- Disorders of reproductive function development (among girls and boys) – early sexual development, delay in sexual development;
- Delay in physical development (among girls and boys);
- Anomalies of sexual development in adolescents and adults of both sexes of female, male and intersexual phenotypes (gonadal dysgenesis, androgen resistance syndrome, viril, classical form of congenital adrenal hyperplasia, Klinefelter syndrome, etc.);;
- Management of physiological and post-operative (bilateral ovarian excision) climacteric period and syndrome of Primary ovarian failure;
- Determination of causes of infertility and its treatment;
- Determination of causes (anatomical, hormonal, genetic, infectious, immunological, etc.) of fetal pregnancy losses (spontaneous abortion, stillbirth), prevention of recurrent pregnancy losses;
- Management of pregnancy in women treated for infertility and those with endocrine disorders;
- Birth regulation (contraception, safe abortion, if indicated);
- Early diagnosis, treatment and prevention of reproductive organs tumours (colposcopy, PAP-test, mammary and gynecological echoscopy, oncomarkers, criodestruction, dyathermocoagulation, etc.).
Management of climacteric period:
- Treatment of female hormone deficiencies in the climacteric period;
- Prevention of osteoporosis and cardio-vascular system diseases in the climacteric period;
- Surgical treatment of the prolapse of genital organs.
Birth regulation can be conducted through two approaches:
1. Avoid unwanted and untimely pregnancy using contraception methods (contraception).
2. Termination of unwanted pregnancy by abortion.
- Hormonal tablets
- Barrier methods and spermicydes
- Male and female condoms
- Intrauterine devices
- Long-acting contraceptive hormonal remedies (contraceptive injection, implantant, patches)
- Emergency contraception
- Surgical methods of contraception
- Natural methods of contraception.
In all cases, the most optimal contraceptive method for a pair or individual should be selected by a doctor-specialist. Doctor-reproductologists of the CRM Universe provide selection of birth regulation methods, which are most acceptable for patients (methods of contraception and, if necessary – safe abortion).